Friday, December 19, 2008

it snows an snows











this weather has been so crazy, it is awesome an so cold, so yesterday troy an I spent the day together when was awesome cause yesterday was are two months being married, i thought that was neat. anyways i was crazy how bad it snowed at home an how we got 5 inches of snow at are house an at chris an kim they had at less 7 inches, an so we went over there an played in the snow for most of the night while chris's friend drove his quad around while he polled us around and then troy an chris had found an old door an shot holes in it an then pulled it around with the ranger, it was so funny, but it was so fun to be with our family having a good time. The dogs puddles an Riley had such a good time playing in the snow, by the end of the night they were so tired they just layed around the house while we drank hot cocco an got worm again, my pore legs were so cold cause my pants were so forzen it was hard to move in em.




now today i am up to doing a whole lot of nuthing i was supposed to go to my work to get my check but with roads so bad troy doesnt want me to go, so am i not only board i am board an broke till i can get my pay check, fun not. So puddles an i are just trying to stay worm an yeah that is about it, i am gunna put pics on that i have taken yesterday.

No comments: